Thursday, March 5, 2015

Life @ NUST: 18 - Group making for Labs

Well this is certainly quite a lengthy as well as difficult stage. According to me, its like a friendship challenge; makes you think who you are more attached to. And finally you choose friends who are more attached to you.



This has always been the most depressing moment for me as I myself am a project leader most of the time and it all depends on my work. If I work, the whole team works; if I drop, the whole team lags. But this was not the most depressing point. The fact is, since I never get to make friends, I never know which group will I be leading. So, most of the times, its me who is finding a group to move in.

I have literally started calling this stage a challenge. Its because you don't really find expertise; you find people you hang out with. You miss out the people who have really helped you. You miss out the people who have the expertise. You miss out people who are really deserving.

But then again, helpers need people who deserve help; not the people who don't. I remember a line from "Nanny MCPhee". It said something like "I will be there when you need me but don't want me but I will be gone when you want me but don't need me". So that probably stops the nonsense going on in my head.

The only problem I have most of the time is I expect more from people when I already know that "Humans are merely a monument of sins". But you can't live a life without expecting something from others can you?

This time, I am sure I have got a lesson which I won't forget and I am sure I won't repeat this mistake of expecting more.
To be honest, this is the 4th or 5th time I have said these lines to myself. So you can figure out who broke I will be at the moment.

No comments :

Post a Comment