Monday, February 23, 2015

Life @ NUST: 17 - Sufferings in Friendship

Not long ago, I vowed to make my Uni a great place for everyone. Everyone has his own problems so why shouldn't there be a place for them where they can forget all the worries. For that, I had to be friends with all. I had to keep their secrets a secret. I had to be happy with them.I had to care and respect all. I had to help them all.

God knows better if I have done the right thing or not but in my conscience, I think I have always done the right thing in keeping everyone happy. I be with people when they are depressed. I be with people when they need me. I trust my God to award me rather than trusting people. God himself is the Sublime and Almighty. He awards me everytime, but he also takes me into challenges which I have to face until I am given my reward.



The challenge this time was a bit tough though. As I was blamed for backbiting which I never ever did in my life. Sometimes you just have to bear to save even the bad guys because they are but human. Actually I was, somewhat you can say, on a mission. I was to bring the person upfront who actually did backbiting and because of whom all this situation happened but I was waiting for the right time because if the timing wouldn't be right, there would be no use of letting the world know about the failures it has kept.

In this wait for the right time, I actually messed up a bit and what happened was my mission leaked out and the person to whom I wanted to tell the story was told the whole thing and the wrong person was accused which led to abuse exchanging. This had gone pretty wrong. So now I had to cover everything up which I did and things have become quite great now.

Here I just want you readers to know that in life, you have to leave the bad people and be friends with the good people. You'll have to suffer to find friendships. Only then will you succeed...

No comments :

Post a Comment