Friday, February 20, 2015

Life @ NUST: 16 - 2nd Semester Start Off

I can proudly say that 1st Semester was simply wonderful. I met new people, made new friends and more importantly made trustworthy friends. I studied with passion and not with burden. and the humourous touch; I ate a lot ☺

1st semester valued quite much for me and it went exactly as I thought it would. But as my seniors told me about time being gone and you never know, they were quite right. I did enjoy a lot of it but now when I look back, a whole of 4 months have been passed in NUST and I've moved to 2nd Semester now.

The 2nd semester has started to bring its own challenges. We have started studying twice as much as compared to last semester. We have got more classes than last semester. We have got more courses than last semester. In short, everything is double of what it was before.

Besides that, there has been a lot of excitement. BSCS-4A is still united and it has come into my notice that we are at the top when it comes to unity. I confirmed with other sections whether the students over there stayed in the same class or not but the answer from all sections was a full NO!

Another exciting scene was of the elections for the Class Representative. There were 3 nominees and one was to be selected from them. I was one of them, The fact is I could have got half the votes but I dropped out at the last moment ultimately giving the CR-ship to another classmate.

Overall I am expecting a lot of excitement and fun this semester as I have become a bit habitual of the University environment. Let's see what this semester gives and takes from us...

No comments :

Post a Comment