Thursday, July 2, 2015

Life @ NUST: 23 - Holidays and Fasting

It's been 2 weeks since the holidays started and there hasn't been a single day on which I haven't slacked; wandering here and there, watching movies, playing games; that's all to it. Before the start of summers, I had thought of many plans to implement and many tasks to accomplish but sadly, very few of them have been fulfilled up till now.

The month of Ramadan is also with us; fasting is something I never ever leave behind. The sun is really a killer these days. It's best to hide in the shelter of houses so as to stay in good health and shape.


But, nevertheless, staying in the house is not my kind of thing. So what I did was, I planned on playing tennis and going out on iftari's. So far, I have been on two and waiting for others to call me too. Tennis scene will start from the next week or so. I know people would be thinking "What a dumb person he is playing tennis in this killing heat and fastings" but seriously, I know I am dumb and I am good that way so you might either come with me or leave me (too damn seriousness in one line).

Besides all this, I got a good amount of money to spend in the summers. This was not my surprise pocket money or any scholarship but simply my own earning by work at SSRG lab NUST. And trust me when I say a good amount, I definitely mean that. Not that it's too much of a big amount but it certainly is a big amount. After all, it's my salary!

These summers surely are going to be good; Money in my pocket, a tennis racquet held on my shoulder, my bike, me and the summers...

No comments :

Post a Comment