Saturday, June 20, 2015

Life @ NUST: 22 - ESE Departure

WoWee!!! and finally its all over. Yesh! the storm just ended today with all the ESEs finished and we all are back to our homes. From tomorrow starts Ramadan Kareem and it's really going to be hot outside so it's best that all people leave their hostels immediately and depart for home (which I am pretty sure all would be doing).

This day was surely fun. I started studying quite late and by late I mean just 2 hrs before the ESE. Then I gave my paper in an air conditioned room (well actually I gave all of them like that) with a Britisher as the class invigilator.



One thing is for sure; Britishers do like to speak much. He knew we were here to give the exam and silence should be maintained along with a good environment. So what he did was, he asked some simple questions in a pretty decent and informal manner. That did impress me and made me a bit relaxed since it was quite clear the invigilator was quite friendly.

Anyways, I finished my paper and went outside with the brightest smiles of all times. Talking with the people who were out and telling them how good the paper was made n all; it surely was a great feeling of finally being released from the burden. I hadn't taken any holidays from the start of semester one and even the semester break of 1 week went in an internship so I really felt quite burdened in the 2nd semester. But really, no worries from now since this is a 3 month break...

A party was held at C1; pizza, pepsi, coke, fries. Everyone rejoiced and ate not to the fullest of their tummies but to the fullest of their hearts. A quarrel also took place (which I won't discuss here and won't forget either). Then all had a very long chat full of sarcasm n all.

And it was time to leave then; hugs, sentimental eyes filled with little water droplets but damn! no one cried!

No comments :

Post a Comment