Friday, June 12, 2015

Life @ NUST: 21 - ESE Arrival

Last week of semester two with one paper remaining, I can't even study a little bit so I thought I should blog about this.

End Semester Exam started on Friday and will end tomorrow. Damn they were too hectic. No holidays, full course, paper at 0900hrs; everything was so much full of cruelty. I was already out of form since project demonstrations were going and as soon as they finished, "Lo and behold! you shall deal-th with ESEs"



Nevertheless, ESEs were quite tough this time as compared to the previous semester. Last time, I was fully prepared for studying. This time, there was too much of tiredness and if I would have gotten a chance to skip the ESEs, trust me I would have done that...and not only I; their behind me willing to do the same would be the whole class.

I don't know why but this time, we all were dealing with the OHTs like our normal tests; preparing if we wanted to, skipping lessons, studying all night. It was much better last time. Everything was much better the last time. Like my seniors said and I write "You will become tired of The Great Nust environment"...and I guess they were right...

No comments :

Post a Comment