Saturday, June 6, 2015

Page From Hammad's Dairy : Friday 6th June

Dear diary,

      It was one of those days that I didn't mind going to university because the weather was so nice. The sky was overcast with clouds, and the wind had tiny raindrops. I don't think I ever felt that good

Not a lot happened today.and none of it was good.A quiz I never prepared for.A quiz result I wan't prepared for either.I've said it once.and I'll say it a million times.Physics is NOT my cup of tea.Poor teacher. He tries so hard .alas we knoweth not the deep knowledge he clutches.



I've decided to stay in the hostels for the duration of the exams.will be bunking in with the lot.I hope I get to study.I guess I forgot to tell you how much I study.I guess I also forgot to tell you how seldom I do it lol.

The semester's drawing to a close and the seemingly distant End semester exam is suddenly knocking at the door .Time sure does fly.
So much to study,so little time.one week to be exact.
          It wouldn't go without mentioning how elusive the Theetas of the class (thats college lingo for the brainy kids) become once the exams approach lol.You always skipped a class thinking ..screw it.I'll learn it from the theeta.... and suddenly You're in shit loads of trouble.
   Found a song on the internet which was very in during my childhood.actually a friend told me about it.cinderalla by sajjad ali
   Need to tell my mum about it.
   hmm.I think I'll have some ice cream now

   love always
   hammad.

      

No comments :

Post a Comment