Monday, June 1, 2015

Life @ NUST: 19 - Study burden at its Peak

Two or three weeks remaining to the finals and here I am sitting on my laptop with little or no knowledge about how to get a score in it. I have three projects at hand and I don't know a thing about them too...

Study burden has rose to a threatening degree and I am really finding it hard to cope with it. I have got a programming project; I have to recreate "The Sims" in a text based environment. I have got four members with me but God knows the truth...I have been trying to split the work but I can't. So I did all the work I could have splitted among my group members (at least the most of it) by myself.



Then there are the exams and tests; I have two tests coming and I really don't know a thing about them. I have the end semester exams and I don't know a thing about them too.

Things are really becoming hot to handle and I really pray that everything goes well in the end for I am really tired of all this. My seniors said that the 2nd sem is one of the most difficult sems of Uni life. I just pray that the most difficult ones are not more than 2 or 3...

That being said, who cares much about studying when you have table tennis to play and Counter Strike skills to master :D

No comments :

Post a Comment