Friday, October 31, 2014

Life @ NUST: 11 - Assignment Tension

This is one of the major problems we the NUSTIANs face everyday. Right now I am sitting outside the library with one of my friend and I am totally stuck on ICT assignment...

This is so boring. We have been trying to make a formula for weightages...You might be thinking "Why not google?" Well I did that before and found the formula but it doesn't seem to fit in the place and it isn't working like I want it to be.



This thing normally happens with me a lot. Even my own assignments do not work as I want them. Then I leave all my things and take a break of 5-10 mins. This does solves the problems most of the time.

We have teachers to help us in this case but still we believe on our minds because "A programmer always believes on his power". Another thing is, the teachers want us to find the solutions overselves so we don't have much of an option. The teachers aren't going to help us so we are left on our own.

No comments :

Post a Comment