Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Life @ NUST: 9 - The End of Horror

Finally the OHTs ended...and finally the smile on many people faces could be seen again.

It was such a horror to prepare for the OHTs being held one after the other. For many, it was a little bit of study and full time relaxation but for people like me and some others, we were undergoing continuous 24 hours of study.

You must be thinking what about my OHTs? Well, honestly I did prepare well but got confused in almost every test. Therefore I got my marks cut down to the average but not less than that. However, I've got exceptional marks in Fundamentals of ICT and I am expecting good marks in Computer Programming and Communication Skills also, though I am sure I was confused while attempting the paper.


Some big mistakes I did which I've thought of NOT committing the next time are: 
  • I didn't read the instructions properly which are mentioned on every paper. 
  • I wasn't confident on my preparation, even though I spent almost all days in study and covered most of the part
  • I wasn't sure whether the answer I wrote meets my teacher's requirement
I notice these are some of the difficulties which a NUSTIAN would face in the OHTs if and only if he has passed his intermediate exams through one of the Board examinations. I passed my examination from Federal Board. Even though it is said that there isn't much of a rattaa-system in Federal Board, still we have to prepare a limited content and we can pass easily in that.

Next time, I am going to make sure there isn't any lack of confidence. By the Grace of God, I know I will pass my test easily.

No comments :

Post a Comment