Thursday, October 16, 2014

Life @ NUST: 3 - The Pre-OHT Week

Boy this week surely is tougher...We have got OHTs coming up. A full week of tests but gladly the school administration has blessed us by not conducting regular lectures during the tests. Now we have a full day to walk with books and study as hard as we can.

Still I see people who are totally in their chilling environment. They don't care about the upcoming OHTs I guess. Hanging out with buddies has always been the best thing everyone can do except for me. I don't really have friends at the moment since I am one of those who don't like to stay on a single person's side for the 4 best years of my life.



There isn't much time left to see people sitting here and there along with their friends and preparing for the big bout. I am expecting a lot of thetas in my class including me but I am not going to study like I've never studied before...I will take all the burden nice and smoothly and I will eventually win the war.

One thing more and that is our teachers love when we return to our childhood. That is why Sir Mujtaba Haider gave all of us professional building blocks (Lego Mindstorm) so we could make our own robot and conquer the class! but what were we doing with them? "Bhai check this out! I can make my robot turn if it touches an obstacle!" and some people be like "Wow! Ye Cheez"...Well you can expect anything from a nustian...

No comments :

Post a Comment