Monday, October 20, 2014

Life @ NUST: 7 - A Freshie's LinkedIn Account on Group Mail

This one is totally related to a freshie named "Aroona Ayub" who has recently setup a LinkedIn account on the group email ID "bscs4". If you're reading this, I would really like to meet you personally.

So what happened was, yesterday evening I was surfing on the internet as usual when a mail from LinkedIn came to my SEECS account and it said "Aroona Ayub, welcome to LinkedIn"...Then I was like "What the Hell! How can one come up with such a unique idea? She should be given a nobel prize for that"...lol seriously, I am going to give her a 10 on her unique thought.



After her registration on the group email ID, we, the BSCS-4, have been receiving mails about her LinkedIn account. Like seriously, Imagine if she is proposing someone through LinkedIn InMail...we would really be able to see the exchange of love.

Being curious about finding more on her brilliance, I thought of checking it on the social media sites. As the account was opened on LinkedIn, so I went over there and searched for her name and got to know that her name is technically "Aroona Ayub Bscs-4 she hasn't placed any picture over there. She hasn't written much too. Anyways, then I checked on facebook; yes I found one Aroona Ayub who isn't showing her face in the display picture (girls usually don't). That's the end of my search...

I opened her facebook profile, clicked on the "message" icon and wrote:

I don't get the point where you open a LinkedIn account with name "Aroona Ayub Bscs-4" and email ID bscs4@seecs.edu.pk ☺
Like Seriously, that was a great idea (Y) I give you a 10 on that (Y)

Chances are she'll giggle while reading it and then...I might be awarded a Roll Paratha from C1...Yay! (I love food you know)

This note to Aroona Ayub if she reads this:
Seriously, no offense girl! I was or am not planning to harass you but seriously, you did a great job back there and it deserves an appreciation ☺
Still if there is a problem, the best I can do is remove your name...Cheers!

No comments :

Post a Comment