Friday, October 17, 2014

Life @ NUST: 4 - Somewhat boring

Ok...so you must be thinking "Man this is a university! There is no chance of getting bored" but that's not the point. No doubt, NUST is quite amazing, vast and has quite many things to keep the boredom away. But, here I am talking about "Life @ NUST without friends"...

I am a type of person who is confident enough to talk with anybody when it comes to TALKING ABOUT A CERTAIN TOPIC. Here I see that people talk freely with each other (even with the opposite genders). They conversate starting from "Hey Buddy! Watcha doing???" and may end with "How about a Roll Paratha from C2?"...Well I like the last part. But the "Roll Paratha" part only comes when I can start a conversation and that is where I lose most of the time.


You might be thinking why I am blogging about this. Well...yesterday on October 16, 2014 I was very depressed. "Why?" is what you'll be wondering. Well that is because some mean people (actually a group of 4 with a separate 1) threw me out of their group.

 I don't know why they threw me out, I never did anything wrong...Well I get the point that they might be jealous of the knowledge I have or don't want to hangout with my "Super Awesome" personality I should say...ok ok...the last part is exaggeration but really, when I am not wrong at any point and I have the knowledge...then why cut off??? Moreover a member of that group blocked me on facebook. I must say "that was aggressive" but I won't because I am not a bad guy.

Well after all that, you don't think I stayed depressed did you? I went to C1, ordered a pizza, took my things to the roof and ate it all alone as I looked towards the green domed building of SEECS...Happy Ending ☺

No comments :

Post a Comment